35 acre residential site to be marketed on behalf of Homes England in 2023, subject to securing outline planning consent for 250 homes
• Residential development opportunity
• Adjacent to M54 and close to Telford Town Centre
• To be marketed via Homes England’s Delivery Partner Route (DPS)
• Release date – October 2023 subject to securing outline planning consent
Why invest in Telford?
Telford offers businesses fast, responsive and bespoke solutions to help you achieve your business goals.
With high quality, ready-to-go land that’s cost effective in a central location; multi-million pound investment in infrastructure, workforce and tailored business support it’s an unrivalled place for doing business.
An inward investment heavyweight, Telford is a town ahead of the curve – a place where innovation and technology thrives, with history as its hallmark.
Home to 350,000 skilled workers living within a 30-minute drive, Telford’s connectivity is unrivalled. That’s why supply chain businesses choose our town, with more people employed in manufacturing than anywhere in the West Midlands.
Whilst metal and plastics have long been our pedigree, looking to the future, Telford’s digital and tech sector has become a cornerstone of the local economy. Global powerhouses Capgemini and HMRC both boast UK technology hubs in the heart of our business district, with local universities specialising in digital education.
We also help businesses succeed. Through the Telford Land Deal, Enterprise Telford’s support has boosted inward investment by over £250 million since 2016 – with international giants Magna Cosma, Polytec and Filtermist amongst others choosing to set up advanced manufacturing facilities here.
Insight for investors
• Type of Investment Sought: Residential delivery partners
• Value and cost info: £60M
• Site Size: 35 acres
• Timescale: 2022-2027
• Delivery Timescale: 1 – 5 years
• Planning Status: Allocated site for residential development within the adopted Telford & Wrekin Local Plan (2011-2031) with an indicative yield of 250 dwellings