Teal Park is an 87.2-acre (35.3 hectare) business park located to the south west of the City of Lincoln. Home to Siemens gas turbine servicing division, Jaguar Land Rover, Costa and KFC drive-thru restaurants and over 25 other occupiers. In excess of 350,000 sq. ft (32,500 sq. m) has been constructed to date with a further 52,000 sq ft about to be developed. Located in the city’s prime commercial and business district. Development has extensive frontage onto both A46 Lincoln bypass and Whisby road. Land is available for Industrial and warehouse occupiers and offices. Planning consent allows for ancillary uses including public house/restaurant, hotel, leisure and trade/showroom uses
- Situated 0.25 miles from a Lincoln’s Energy from Waste plant (EfW)
- Lincoln is the home to the first Engineering School for 20 yrs. in the UK. Part of Lincoln University which actively encourages businesses to collaborate with them.
- Occupying a strategic location next to the A46 Lincoln bypass. A new roundabout on the Lincoln bypass provides easy access to the A1 at Newark, the M1 at Leicester and, via the A15 and M180 to the Humber Bridge and ports of Immingham, Grimsby and Hull for easy access to international markets.
Power, a recent upgrade by Western Power Distribution secures future investment for this site.
Why invest in Greater Lincolnshire?
Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland is currently experiencing an unprecedented era of growth and is undoubtedly one of the investment hotspots of the UK. The geography is vastly unique from The Humber to The Wash, covering 2,700 miles with a population of 1.1million. Our game changing sectors include the Humber Freeport, Renewable Energy, the UK Food Valley, Food enterprise Zones (FEZ’s), including the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone at Holbeach and Europarc III Food Enterprise Zone at Grimsby and Defence & Security. Our thriving Universities are some of the fastest growing in the UK, providing access to a growing talent pool, fuelling academia, and creating a skilled workforce. wide-open spaces and fresh air regulate and invigorate innovation.
Offering a range of high quality, cost effective sites and property solutions for all types of investing businesses. From specialist logistics and sector sites, employment parks, start-up hubs, or shovel ready land ripe for development. We are strategically located to enable fast, multimodal access to UK and international markets. Our Ports put your customers at easy reach wherever they are based. Our sites offer fast access to both UK and global markets, either via road, sea, air or rail.
If you are interested in finding out more about Greater Lincolnshire please take a look at our Sector Propositions and get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Insight for investors
- Type of Investment Sought: Ideal units of 5,000-20,000sq are available with larger space by negotiation
- Target Investor(s): Leasehold ideally however Freehold options will be considered
- Site Size: 35.3ha
- Timescale: 2020-2023
- Delivery Timescale: Immediate
- Planning Status: Outline planning granted for industrial, warehouse, offices, public house / restaurant, hotel, leisure and trade / showroom uses