Top Wighay Farm
The highly accessible site has potential to accommodate key growth sectors including business and professional services, light manufacturing and storage and distribution. This forms a strategic allocation in the greater Nottingham aligned core strategy part 1 Local Plan.
- New Build opportunity on greenfield site providing flexibility for bespoke business requirements
- Highly accessibility to the national transport network via J27 M1 and frequent bus services operated by Trent Barton
- Near to the major centre of Nottingham, Derby, and Mansfield
- Proposed new County Council office hub on adjoining plot (illustrative image attached)
- Attractive environment and proximity to open countryside
Why invest in Nottinghamshire?
The site will provide a new employment location on land at Top Wighay Farm, Linby directly accessed of the upgraded A611 Annesley Road/ Wighay Road on the north edge of Hucknall. This form part of a new mixed-use development, shown on the illustrative masterplan attached, including up to 805 homes, a local centre and a new primary school, associated infrastructure, open space, and landscaping. The site is superbly accessible to the M1 J27 and close to Nottingham Mansfield and Derby and supported by a skilled workforce.
Insight for investors
- Type of Investment Sought: Development Opportunity/occupiers
- Target Investor(s): Development Opportunity/occupiers
- Site Size: 13acres (5.26Ha)
- Timescale: 1-3 years
- Delivery Timescale: Immediate
- Planning Status: Outline planning approval 31/03/21 with dead of agreement entered in to on the 25/03/2022